Visit Echo Lake Camp
You can now register by mail using a printed paper form and a check or you can register using an electronic form and credit card/ paypal payment.
Refunds of one half of the $200 per person deposit are given only if a cancellation is received by April 1. No deposit refunds will be given if a cancellation is received after April 1st. Campers (including individuals, members of families and groups) who give less than 30 days notice of a cancellation will be charged the full rate for their reservation. Unfortunately, we cannot make exceptions to our cancellation policy for medical issues and other personal emergencies that may arise, so we strongly recommend that you purchase trip insurance to protect yourself in case such a situation occurs. RoamRight is one company with whom the AMC has worked. Participants can purchase insurance online from them.
To Register by mail your registration must include:
- Completed registration form
- Signed release form for each member of your party
- Deposit of $200 per person via check made payable to AMC Echo Lake Camp, payable in US funds
- Business-size self-addressed stamped envelope
To Register electronically you must:
- Complete the On-Line Registration form
- Make your deposit payment of $200 per person at the end of the Registration form
- Complete the release form for each member of your party and mail or send a scanned copy to the camp Registrar - addresses listed above
Questions? Email Elly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailing Address Between November and May
118 Camp Creek Circle
Hendersonville, TN 37075
Mailing Address Between June and October
PO Box 219
Mt. Desert, ME 04660